Wednesday, April 8, 2015

She's In The Sun, The Wind, The Rain

It is painful to lose a loved one. Whether it is a baby you are carrying, a child or a mother or friend, the death of someone special is almost too much to bear in some cases. I believe our love ones pass over and are waiting for us to join them one day. Until then their spirit visits us. They surround us, especially when we need comfort.

I hope this poem offers you some comfort as well. You can find this poem (as well as the He's In the Rain version)and other sympathy poems for sale in my Etsy shop in the Sympathy section. The link to my Etsy shop is at the top of this blog. Feel free to print out this poem for your own personal use or share it on your blog or social media sites. As long as my name remains on the poem I have no problem with it being shared.



Visit My Etsy Shop to See My Typed Poems for Sale